P2074 code help

jwanck11

Reaction score
Well, mine came back ... <-- about to see a grown man weep.

I wonder what the conditions are that throw these damn codes. Mine is p2074.

Back to the drawing board!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i need to get you guys on a conference call. i havent seen that code ina long time , but its ike the guys that had it months ago, still cant get rid of it. both of you , please call em tomorrow, so we can dissect .

Reaction score
i need to get you guys on a conference call. i havent seen that code ina long time , but its ike the guys that had it months ago, still cant get rid of it. both of you , please call em tomorrow, so we can dissect .

I'll try and get some time tomorrow afternoon and try and figure something out.

Txfiremn

Reaction score
If you guys figure out why you are getting this code, please post up your solution. Thankfully, with cleaning the MAF and changing to the new filter, mine hasn't came back. Obviously, we post up to find help with our problems but all info posted helps everyone!

jwanck11

Reaction score

Thanks Mike. I will call tomorrow.

jwanck11

Reaction score
If you guys figure out why you are getting this code, please post up your solution. Thankfully, with cleaning the MAF and changing to the new filter, mine hasn't came back. Obviously, we post up to find help with our problems but all info posted helps everyone!

Agree! I have a brand new MAF and a MAP as well as a new filter. I also returned to stock, did the load 1st and then the hot street tune.... and mine set yesterday while just cruising.

jwanck11

Reaction score
I have an email in my inbox to try an update. I'm hopeful.

I without question appreciate Mike's customer service. It is simply phenomenal!

tiderancher

Reaction score
I have the No Limit intake a keep getting this code. Any thoughts? It has only been on the truck for 2 months. Can it be dirty already?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have the No Limit intake a keep getting this code. Any thoughts? It has only been on the truck for 2 months. Can it be dirty already?

no, its most likely a tuning issue. have you contacted them ?

Latest posts

Members online