P2287 Help

Sniper32

Reaction score
Ok yall Im pulling a P2287 Trouble Code...ICP Sensor Intermitant, i know that sometimes it can be either the sensor itself or the harness. But ive also read that the code can be caused by a HPOP going south; any truth to this?
The truck still runs fine. On cold starts it will stumble a little bit but nothing crazy and goes away after a few minutes of running. It sometimes feels like theres a slight loss of power, but at other times power seems normal.

Any help would be great! Thanks yall

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
If i went to Rescue's place yeah (AE) but not planning a trip over there in the near future that I know of

Check the pigtail first Jon, if you see oil then you're gonna need a sensor, and pigtail. If the pigtail looks ok, then it just could be the sensor.

sent from the shop making things fly.....

Sniper32

Reaction score
Yeah you would know Adam you were all up in here sh!t! lol...my question is why does a late 03 build have a 04.5 engine? im starting to wonder if the guy I bought it from hid a few things...........

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Only thing I can figure would be someone had the heads changed at some point, or you just got lucky. :thumbup:;)

sent from the shop making things fly.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.