P2610

drservo

Reaction score
Any ideas?

Got this code today with low oil pressure, engine overtemp, & service advance trac warnings. Goes away sometimes when I turn the aftermarket HIDS on and off but they've been on the truck for 10k miles with no problems.

drservo

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking but now its coming and going with the lights off. Now it won't crank sometimes as well until it clears.

Stroking15

Reaction score
Mine did the same thing, the dealership found a loose connection under the dash. (It's losing communication with the cluster) They had to pull the dash out, cut the conecter out, and hard wire it together. Took them two months to find the problem, once they did, haven't had any issues since. Hope this help.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Someone posted something sorta similar now that I remember. A big connector behind the kick panel on the drivers side I believe. Had wiggled loose.

Stroking15

Reaction score
When it does not crank, put the e-break on and release it, that (for some reason) made it crank for me when it was having its little seizure...

drservo

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, my Ford tech says he's saw a couple of trucks with bad connections under the dash. Now mine hasn't done it in a while so I'll have to wait till it starts again to take it to him.

Latest posts

Members online