PA members roll call!

RedRice589

Reaction score
Ell I'm in Erie, Pa for the summer if you guys want to come to Presque isle downs or are in the area let me know! I'll be up to hang out. Come watch the races and grab a beer! PM me on here I'll get with you! First day of the Races is May 12th

dsberman94

Reaction score
Ell I'm in Erie, Pa for the summer if you guys want to come to Presque isle downs or are in the area let me know! I'll be up to hang out. Come watch the races and grab a beer! PM me on here I'll get with you! First day of the Races is May 12th

So your up for the summer now? Bring the house with you?

RedRice589

Reaction score
Always. I brought it Tuesday got here Wednesday, then turned around got home Thursday. Had dentist appointment, loaded and left got to Erie Friday, unloaded and unhooked and got home Sunday morning loaded and left got in and unloaded at 330 Monday morning. 5k miles in 6 days.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Always. I brought it Tuesday got here Wednesday, then turned around got home Thursday. Had dentist appointment, loaded and left got to Erie Friday, unloaded and unhooked and got home Sunday morning loaded and left got in and unloaded at 330 Monday morning. 5k miles in 6 days.

Go to fastenal up there and order stuff. Then tell me what you ordered and I'll leave notes on it for you. Lol. Your 5 hours from me still. Erie is out there from all the way over here. All that lake effect weather chit out there, not for me.

And I almost got confused reading your post. So much back and forth.

Last edited:

RedRice589

Reaction score
Go to fastenal up there and order stuff. Then tell me what you ordered and I'll leave notes on it for you. Lol. Your 5 hours from me still. Erie is out there from all the way over here. All that lake effect weather chit out there, not for me.

And I almost got confused reading your post. So much back and forth.

It was hard to type. It sucked. Majorly. The dentist appointment screwed me. Wut would I need from Fastenal and dik where one is or what one is....

dsberman94

Reaction score
It was hard to type. It sucked. Majorly. The dentist appointment screwed me. Wut would I need from Fastenal and dik where one is or what one is....

What would you need: anything. DEF included even if you don't need DEF. Lol

It's somewhere in presque isle. Idk exactly where though. It was more of a joke because I work in the distribution center so everything comes through here that goes there.

bruce

Reaction score
Its the only jetta with a PSA sticker on it. Give me some tips on how to bet on the derby this weekend

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yes there's odds and it's based off past performances. California chrome looks good. Same as ride on curlin lol there's too many!!

Latest posts

Members online