Pa, Wva, MD, Nc, Va members

First Ford Diesel Event in Va by a dealership

• Would you think about attending ?

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Would you really attend if a date was set with dyno, and sponsors at locatio

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
IMAG1354-1-1_zpsd3f27d60.jpg

Saw this truck a few times in Loudoun/Clarke. Looks like total a$$.

Back on track. I'll be there for sure. Whether I have a truck or not is up in the air. If I do I'd be in for the dyno

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thanks Jon, wouldnt work out to well like that. 350 is whats gonna cost me to get the guy here and his expenses, and reservation etc not to reserve the dyno for members. Then when he's here members pay the dyno cost that day. His turn around time he said is roughly 15-20mins a truck so we should be able to get alot in on one day. 4 and hr, so probably an 8 hr day 32 trucks.

Im still fine tuning the issues for friday meet and the dyno dealership got alot of commerical vehicles in the area we are gonna be at. So I might have to go to the county and ask for a parking lot or something so tuning can be done or other dyno runs if we have alot of folks asking and depending how things work ya'll might see me on there with some goodies possibly.

Don't know if it has already been asked, but who's bringing the dyno?

RescueF250

Reaction score
Someone Tyler Murphy referred me to, its called Dyno on the Go. They have been to other diesel events as well, and in magazines as well. It is a dyno jet as well.

Sniper32

Reaction score
I see what youre sayin Kev, but theres still no call for you to foot the bill for all of us...
Anyone who is willing lets give Kevin 10 bucks a piece to make up for the dyno cost and his hard work gettin this together!!

white07psd

Reaction score
kevin, Ill pay you for a dyno run when we wrench soon. If i dont make it, use my dyno run and put big bertha on the rollers.

sent from the stool.

casper7.3

Reaction score
OMG there he is, how you been LUKE

I've been well. been busy. i hope i can make this. i've set aside time for it but lately that time gets taken up.

i'll front some cash kevin, even if i don't make it..thanks for getting va on the map for a diesel event.