Painted bumpers or no...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I've got a 11 rear printable bumper on the way soon ( thanks Randall).. as well as a painted front bumper.(thanks SAK)....

My painter will be out of state the next couple weeks so may be a lil bit before it's done.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Nah I got it man. I was trying to find the time to respond. Just not feeling the bronze on mine. Doesn't mean yours won't look good...

I may stay chrome.

Nah, thats cool! Its one of those things I may do and decide theres a reason nobody is boasting that setup....it might look like pooh!

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I've got a 11 rear printable bumper on the way soon ( thanks Randall).. as well as a painted front bumper.(thanks SAK)....

My painter will be out of state the next couple weeks so may be a lil bit before it's done.

Let me know your plans are for your current bumpers. I need a front one. Mine has a tiny dent, but it drives me crazy every time I catch a glance of it lol

Cody

Reaction score
Id say paint it but the only bad part about a painted front end is trying to wrench on it, needless to say i donated an old comforter to the shop haha

TyCorr

Reaction score
That was an excellent link posting!!! Good stuff there! Takin the fiver down to texas to visit uncle Jim and haul back all new texas bodypanels!!

TyCorr

Reaction score
That just a sample of what he has. If you don't see it, call him and he can probably get it for you.

So I could make a list of bodyparts and then go pick them up down there? THat'd be the shiz! See the unlce and get my parts.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Let me know your plans are for your current bumpers. I need a front one. Mine has a tiny dent, but it drives me crazy every time I catch a glance of it lol

Im gonna be looking to sell the old stuff.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Guess this gives me an idea of what 6 and 37s on chrome 20s would look like. Same color anyway.

37639_1380292674996_1462297010_30993191_7998455_n.jpg

skew12

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys!

And good luck on the truck. It's probably going to look pretty BA no matter which way you go!

TyCorr

Reaction score
That pic looks nice...buuuuuut Id opt for a 22" wheel....that sidewall is unbecoming of a totally done out truck.

sschwindt

Reaction score
I vote for painting but there is nothing wrong with it the way it is. The paint would just be personalizing it, especially with a 11 bumper!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.