Painting entire mirror

Coueshunter

Reaction score
Has anyone paint matched their entire mirrors? Not just the cap? Been trying to find pics. Tuxedo black would be even better.

ABMax24

Reaction score
I just bought a set of putco chrome covers scuffed them and then painted black, its hard to get it to stick to the chrome but I had no choice as a rock went through the back of my mirror and i had to cover it with something as I wasn't going to pay $1800 for a new mirror.

Mikecatt13

Reaction score
I did it on my custom excursion. I don't have a single piece of the truck unpainted (all plastic, cowling. Wiper arms, everything). To do the mirrors right they need to be completely disasembled, plastic prepped so it adheres, painted, and reassembled. There are about 10 plastic pieces that make up the mirror, it's pretty tricky. I would expect to pay $500+ (probably 6-8 hours at $40-50+/hr plus materials) to have a set of them done right to where it's gonna last and your $1800 mirror will function properly. Put it looks nice

Sun is going down here but these are tuxedo black

d0c7102ec271be43e7bb08590bdbe779.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nelly2alpha

Reaction score
On a side note on this has anyone ever seen them sprayed with like a linex or raptor liner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online