• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Parting out truck

baderic03

Reaction score
No it's not the only factor. But it's a big factor in lifting heads and causing valve problems But at the end of the day studs don't add hp. I never lifted a head on this motor. Now it's time for a lot more power fuel only with a 12v and 5500rpms

STR8LINE

Reaction score
now.. Iam New too this game... But, The 400 injectors and a Bigg huffer You couldnt "Lift" the heads?? How many rpm's could it turn? That turbo Lite them up???

Iam Serious here bro, as.. I AM a Ford Man and Want too build Powa!!

Not just build a cummins like everyother 30 trucks I see at the track...:fordoval:

tylerdillard

Reaction score
now.. Iam New too this game... But, The 400 injectors and a Bigg huffer You couldnt "Lift" the heads?? How many rpm's could it turn? That turbo Lite them up???

Iam Serious here bro, as.. I AM a Ford Man and Want too build Powa!!

Not just build a cummins like everyother 30 trucks I see at the track...:fordoval:

Everyone says this but no one has done it. I just dont see the days of a 7.3 being able to hang with a cummins anymore. Especially dollar for dollar

tylerdillard

Reaction score
Fly cut your factory pistons, spend some good money on a head with maybe a tater built plentum for budget reasons. Get a 13mm pump from Northeast Diesel,Scheid 5x25 injectors with a good HX60 and cam from Haisleys and go whoop up on everybody

baderic03

Reaction score
I all ready have a ppump done the truck is still going to be daily driven so I can start doin more with fummins swaps The motor got a colt stage3 cam,ported head,5x18s .191 taper cut DVs. And a 2.6 charger so we will see how it goes

Latest posts

Members online