Parts for 600hp?

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Or a mod could come thru and clean it up so the original topic can continue. And/or make another thread elsewhere so the warren/mpd/lifted350 discusion can continue.

TooMuch03

Reaction score
got all the new stuff on, primed the new pump, started the truck let it idle touched the throttle and it case on the pump exploded and shot oil everywhere under the hood and in my shop.

Did you have the check valve in between the stock hpop and the secondary installed in the correct orientation?

SmokedF747

Reaction score
what trans goodies are you going with? I'll be doing a build come early next year, unless forced earlier otherwise lol. I also plan 600whp around february/march

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
600 hp will be so much fun. I enjoy mine at mid 500's. my tires don't like it much nor does my buddy with a moderatly built cummins. But he know his place, behind me at the end of the 1/4 lol.

I think with spot on tuning the trans might last a few weeks Haha I Keed I Keed. My sticker lasted quite a bit but the drag racing put an end to it and I think it was the spartan big tune with my dumb ass turning the trams line pressure up that retired it, I blame myself mainly.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
600 hp will be so much fun. I enjoy mine at mid 500's. my tires don't like it much nor does my buddy with a moderatly built cummins. But he know his place, behind me at the end of the 1/4 lol.

I think with spot on tuning the trans might last a few weeks Haha I Keed I Keed. My sticker lasted quite a bit but the drag racing put an end to it and I think it was the spartan big tune with my dumb ass turning the trams line pressure up that retired it, I blame myself mainly.

YEP. mine does about 640 and it's a blast to rip around in. Not too insane but more than enough fun

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
YEP. mine does about 640 and it's a blast to rip around in. Not too insane but more than enough fun

Yes!!!

Hell on tires though. But fun fun on the street. Showed a mustang what's up the other night. I wasn't gonna mess with him but when your girl says show him, and he was asking up see it.

I had no choice....

Sadly when we met at a red light after the highway he asked me if I had a supercharger on it,I just entertained him and said yes. then he asked what kind of boost and I said 32 and he went through the roof. I don't know why, stupid gassers

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yes!!!

Hell on tires though. But fun fun on the street. Showed a mustang what's up the other night. I wasn't gonna mess with him but when your girl says show him, and he was asking up see it.

I had no choice....

Sadly when we met at a red light after the highway he asked me if I had a supercharger on it,I just entertained him and said yes. then he asked what kind of boost and I said 32 and he went through the roof. I don't know why, stupid gassers

Only thing that sucks is after driving it at this power level for a few months it feels so lame lol... NEED MORE POWER :D

smokedout250

Reaction score
Smelding up pipes, yes the 150s are way over kill and they are gonna be swapped with in a month or so for 75s...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loboost

Reaction score
How well did you get the up pipes to fit? Do have leaks on the manifold up pipe socket flange?

Brant these were the ones I got. A few hundred $ later they did what they claimed initially.

sent while driving recklessly

Latest posts

Members online