Parts list

yfz rock

Reaction score
Well guys I just got my 6.4 about 3 months ago put a good chunk of time and money in to my build got my lift wheels tires and other good stuff. She's on 40s and needs some power now after doing alot of research I came up with a list that I will being ordering from rudys diesel on Friday. sct tuner IDP tunes, 4down pipe,5 inch exhaust,sinister EGR delete with elbow, and flow pro 3 inch charge pipe and the truck came with a S&B intake already. I picked SCT because am going to regear and build more as the money comes and its a fair price and every one uses there software. Let me know if I missed anything and comments on my list. Here's a pick of my truck
94D61015-0B27-49B5-98FA-C8582435D010_zpsbqpyy57z.jpg
9B7D7035-F21B-4A92-A1FF-83B4AD3DD93B_zpsrwm4ahne.jpg

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Nice truck. Sell your s&b and get a no limits intake, you won't be disappointed. There is no comparison between the 2. Then get a drop in atmosphere turbo.

ncollins64

Reaction score
If i could change something I'd ditch the sinister stuff and go no limit on the egr delete and cold side pipe and elbow. No comparison. Nice truck though

Cknox121

Reaction score
If I had it to do over again, I would have bought a egr delete with a waste gate. Food for thought.

yfz rock

Reaction score
If i could change something I'd ditch the sinister stuff and go no limit on the egr delete and cold side pipe and elbow. No comparison. Nice truck though

I just looked at the Egr kit with the cold side charge pipe it's only $50 more I think I will go that route I hear good things about no limit fab so I will get that instead thank you

sootie

Reaction score
Why is that did you have trouble not having one?

likely valve contact.

i would also get an H&S tuner and run Gearheads custom MCC tune. your truck will thank you.

I'm with the others, full no limit catalog, waste gate, atmo charger, start saving the pennies for a trans build.

yfz rock

Reaction score
likely valve contact.

i would also get an H&S tuner and run Gearheads custom MCC tune. your truck will thank you.

I'm with the others, full no limit catalog, waste gate, atmo charger, start saving the pennies for a trans build.

Ok so I was on no limit fabs web site and got the setup down going to do sct x4 gearhead tunes he offers with tuner. H&S would be nice but way to much money and it dose they same thing as sct. No limit fab cold side egr delete kit and 4inch down pipe 5 inch exhaust that would put me right at $1600 I really don't want to spend more then that right now because I have only had the truck for 3-4 months and this would put me alittle over 11k altogether. Getting in to my new house next month so can't get too crazy but thanks for changing my mind on the no limit fab stuff and gearhead tuning I think it should run good for now

Cknox121

Reaction score
SCT or H&S both are good. Only advantage of H&S is shift on the fly.

Do the deletes and tune it. Save for gate, then a trans.

yfz rock

Reaction score
Ok I order my setup on Friday from no limit fabrcation I end buying a NLF intake pro guard 7 filter with sock, 5inch flow pro exahust 4inch DP and SCT X4 with gear head tunes. So I will sell my S&B and mbrp duels and save a little for a wastegate setup and cold side kit from no limit fab with egr delete. How big of a WG do I need like a tial 60mm or 44mm???

Latest posts

Members online