Patriot (Spar-tan) V10.00 Update 2008-2010 6.4 OST (On Screen Tuning)

joshc017

Reaction score
i'm still around for basic device help.. Was never apart of Patriot/Spar-tan.. Just helped out on FB and helped out whoever needed help since I been around these devices (DashDaq/nDash/nGauge) in general for so long.

All available filesets 08-19MY are posted up for download on FB. For those with SOTF cables that didn't receive level 2 licenses you are still able to get them through FB.

Patriot based device vin unlocks aren't available.

Your nDash/nGauge isn't totally "useless" though. You can either stay with PT files,

You can switch platforms and just use it as a monitor or..

**Don't quote me on this**

From what I hear you can ship your nDash/nGauge to emotion and they can do a tune writer reset license and you can go to a different writer.

I believe emotion charges $75 for the tune writer reset license + what ever the other tune writer you choose charges for a support pack.

There are a few tune writers out there that support the nDash and nGauge.

Just an update, I spoke with someone at Emotion this morning. They do not offer a service to wipe out the nDash. He said that if you find a writer who is willing to the conversion to their licensing, it can be done.

akf250

Reaction score
\

All available filesets 08-19MY are posted up for download on FB. For those with SOTF cables that didn't receive level 2 licenses you are still able to get them through FB.

Your nDash/nGauge isn't totally "useless" though. You can either stay with PT files,

I have a SP@RTAN tuned DashDaq running old canned tunes on my truck and was wondering where I could updated tunes.

Can I just download from Facebook and load into the device? Could I get SOTF capabilities still?

2010F350

Reaction score
I have a SP@RTAN tuned DashDaq running old canned tunes on my truck and was wondering where I could updated tunes.

Can I just download from Facebook and load into the device? Could I get SOTF capabilities still?

He won't answer you... Think he may be full of poop.

sootie

Reaction score
He won't answer you... Think he may be full of poop.
Who are you talking about? I trust not Powerstroke Man 6.4....

Especially as he has a ton of experience with the tuners in question and is willing to help.

Who dafuq are you anyway?

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Yes, it’s the same base devices

The differences between them are the tune writer license that is loaded and flashed on the device when it was sold new (ie Patriot, GDP, Chaos etc etc)

Every tune writer has their own vendor license that is loaded on the device when they buy it from e-motion. (The device manufacturer)

How do you have your sotf switch wired? GDP didn’t give me any directions and the most I got when I called them was “it’s a pain in the ass” 😑🔫

Superduty F350 6.4

Reaction score
Hey bud is there anyway you can reach out to me.. I'm running the dashDaQ xl and really need some tech support.. hit me here or please by all means call me 250 878 5212 Jo.

2010F350

Reaction score
Who are you talking about? I trust not Powerstroke Man 6.4....

Especially as he has a ton of experience with the tuners in question and is willing to help.

Who dafuq are you anyway?

I was. Few people asked questions including myself and he does not respond. So I made the comment that he is full of poop to see if maybe he would respond.as a joke..

You his back up??...lol

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Send him a PM. Replies don't trigger emails and get buried in new posts/ subscribed threads.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Tried the PM as well.

PM is full, I will clear it.. and I don't get on here often anymore.

Not to sound like an a**

but for those saying "i'm full of poop" and not responding"

i'm helping voluntarily. I have no connection with the companies mentioned. So i'm not obligated to help at all.

Like Ron (Sootie) said i'm glad to help but I can only help so *far*

This is just based on the experience/background I have with these devices in general.

This is just help out of good deed.

Last edited:

Zeb

Reaction score
PM is full, I will clear it.. and I don't get on here often anymore.

Not to sound like an a**

but for those saying "i'm full of" and not responding"

i'm helping voluntarily. I have no connection with the companies mentioned. So i'm not obligated to help at all.

Like Ron (Sootie) said i'm glad to help but I can only help so *far*

This is just based on the experience/background I have with these devices in general.
This is just help out of good deed.

So what you’re doing is giving out “good for nothing advise”�. Good advise that cost people nothing. ;)

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So what you’re doing is giving out “good for nothing advise”�. Good advise that cost people nothing. ;)

Again not trying to sound and come across like an a**.

I just don’t want people to get the idea that “I must help” them.

Like I said before I’m glad to help with basic things, but I can only help/go so far as I was never an employee of the mention companies.

So I can’t do things like create stock files, unlock devices etc or things of that nature.

For anyone else reading this post

Post in this thread if PM gets full.

Last edited:

2010F350

Reaction score
I ONLY made the comment to trigger a reaction, I was hoping to get in touch with someone in regards to my tuner. Not to make anyone mad. I thought it was funny when typing the post.

bcsimon75

Reaction score
My Ndash is starting to be a pain in the butt trying to change settings.. I’m happy with the tunes will the tunes on the SD card work with other programmers...

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
My Ndash is starting to be a pain in the butt trying to change settings.. I’m happy with the tunes will the tunes on the SD card work with other programmers...

Is the screen, not reacting to touch? You can send it off to emotion for screen repair.

I believe its $115 for the repair.

bcsimon75

Reaction score
That’s exactly what it’s doing... I’ll reach out to them. Thank you sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2010F350

Reaction score
Again not trying to sound and come across like an a**.

I just don’t want people to get the idea that “I must help” them.

Like I said before I’m glad to help with basic things, but I can only help/go so far as I was never an employee of the mention companies.

So I can’t do things like create stock files, unlock devices etc or things of that nature.

For anyone else reading this post

Post in this thread if PM gets full.

Again like I said full of poop.

Sixfoh

Reaction score
i'm still around for basic device help.. Was never apart of Patriot/Spar-tan.. Just helped out on FB and helped out whoever needed help since I been around these devices (DashDaq/nDash/nGauge) in general for so long.

You can switch platforms and just use it as a monitor or..

**Don't quote me on this**

From what I hear you can ship your nDash/nGauge to emotion and they can do a tune writer reset license and you can go to a different writer.

I believe emotion charges $75 for the tune writer reset license + what ever the other tune writer you choose charges for a support pack.

There are a few tune writers out there that support the nDash and nGauge.
I was able to retrieve a level 2 license file from someone on FB. Is the only thing I need to change is the file name and put it in the transfer files folder? Between him and I we noticed the Level 2 license file had the first 6 number of his device serial number on the file name. Assuming I change those 6 numbers to the first 6 of my serial #, does this do the trick?

P.S. I do have an original SOTF cable but never got the level 2 license