Peoria,IL

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I think I'm going to pass on the 6.4 . It's such a good looking truck and a power house but I really don't need such an animal . I'd be happier with a 6.7 in either dodge or ford and I was happy with the Duramax . The risk is 50/50 on these things and then add in my luck and it's gonna fail me lol . Any know what a 2010 Lariet ccsb with 38k miles . 2.5 leveling kit . Air bags rcd tunes sct tuner air intake and magnaflow dpf delete is worth ?

This truck belonged to Will Thomas, and he is METICULOUS with his vehicles.

sootie

Reaction score
Is the front corner rad leak gonna be the radiator starting to go? Or the tubes? Mine is starting to leak from front corner of rad and I can't pinpoint where it's starting. I do have the white tunes too.

it will be the rad letting go. it leaks between the aluminum core and plastic tank.

johnp115

Reaction score
it will be the rad letting go. it leaks between the aluminum core and plastic tank.

Figured. Was kinda hoping I'd never have to bother with it and get lucky... Will it eventually just completely blow out? Like I should order an aluminum one now while it's still tolerable?

Customsound

Reaction score
This truck belonged to Will Thomas, and he is METICULOUS with his vehicles.

Yeah it's continued to very well maintained . He traded it for an 11 because they came with cooled seating . I'm pretty sure he took it straight to you guys as well . My dad owns the truck now and has only put about 18k miles on it . Fuel filters get changed before and after winter because of time not mileage lol . Jared we have chatted on Facebook before

Members online

No members online now.