PHP FICM tune sacking on a zf6?

djberg

Reaction score
Hey long time lurker, finally started a profile, but am scared from the insperation on here that makes the wallet lighter, lol.

Any ways so I just ordered a ficm tuner, looking at th best combos to stack on with. Goals being first the limiter, truck will be pulling around 12k across country next year for a trip to the imperial sand dunes ( trailer loaded with trikes and my banshee). Else wise what ever fun that can be had street wise with my setup. I barely ever brake 3,500rpms so mega drag super top end tunes are not what I'm looking for. Pretty much fast spooling torque based is my goal.

Thanks DJ

djberg

Reaction score
that's the fail safe, pretty much wondering if any one else has insight on tunes other than php. that and while ordering was trying not to spend too much, figure i have the sinister's and the cans to start with. intake porting is the next goal, when the next round of "play money"(rental bonus's that the mrs doesn't know about lol). comes in, though the new kc d.i.y. may be jumping that in line, idk, depends on if they make a kit including a balanced assembly.

djberg

Reaction score
well just got it in the truck(after waiting an extra day since the rochester hub screwed up some how), the ficm tune alone play wise with the Hercules is pretty fun, then i decided to throw the cannned sct street tune on top and holy FUN!

Latest posts

Members online