PHP ficm tuner question

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
Looking at getting a ficm tune, atlas 40 and really don't need to buy the programer and can't afford to have my truck down to send it out to Ed.

Wondering if I found somebody that has the tuner could upload the Atlas 40? Or are those things like pcm tuners and have married restrictions?

TIA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
Oh sweet. How much was the actual cost of the tune, do you remember?

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
You can still only tune one vehicle at a time with the FICM tuner. And yes you can do the loaner program. Basically you pay for the programmer upfront, send it to you, you tune the truck and send it back. You are then refunded everything except the price of the tune. Call the shop Tuesday and talk to Jay

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
You can still only tune one vehicle at a time with the FICM tuner. And yes you can do the loaner program. Basically you pay for the programmer upfront, send it to you, you tune the truck and send it back. You are then refunded everything except the price of the tune. Call the shop Tuesday and talk to Jay
Wasn't even aware you guys were on the forums. I sent you guys a email as well, but I'll just go ahead and call Tuesday.

Thanks for the heads up. One quick question.

Regardless of how many times I change the pcm tunes, once the ficm tune is uploaded, it stayed unaffected correct?

04MT

Reaction score
Unless you replace your FICM, your FICM will always be tuned regardless of how many times you change your PCM tune. I have a buddy that bought the whole FICM tuner and just paid PHP for an unlock on his tuner to tune my truck. I think it was $150. I really like how the atlas 40 performs on my truck.

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
I just had the ficm replaced (wouldn't start for the shop who was swapping turbos) so hopefully that's not an issue for awhile. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I'm excited to see how it works with my setup.

Latest posts

Members online