Picked up a 17

oli6578

Reaction score
I'm always working when cool stuff like this is going on around my area. Booooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gleebag

Reaction score
Not trying to be a dick, but those axles look horrible. Why not take the time and take them apart and actually display what your shop can actually do?

Gleebag

Reaction score
I like everything about the truck, must just be my OCD kicking in about the axles I suppose, mainly where the diff cover is painted on the rear just looks "cheap" to me.

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Its a showpiece though. He said they're in a hurry and on top of that i gag every time I see a shiny al or chrome diff cover. It takes me back to a chevy with ifs a 454 and 9" of lift to clear a 35

Jmuck

Reaction score
I like everything about the truck, must just be my OCD kicking in about the axles I suppose, mainly where the diff cover is painted on the rear just looks "cheap" to me.

I don't see how it looks cheap, but yes it's different than every other truck you see with either a G2, ATS or Mag-hytec covers. From the beginning I've had the plan to add the OE finned aluminum cover to the rear, or going with PMF covers for both. I'm undecided.

Last edited:

Jmuck

Reaction score
Thanks for the props guys. I've still got more work to do.

Next up is the PMF fabricated front 4 link upgrade and new shocks.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Shone when are you going to recreate the stance on your king ranch? The stance AFTER the lift.

Jmuck

Reaction score
I couldn't stand the stock exhaust tailpipe any longer, so off it went and threw on a 5" tip. Also ditched the spare to start making room for the compressor and tank for the load leveling bags. I'll also have a hook up for an air hose to help with any flats/low tires when towing my boat or enclosed.

FE7DCD8D-1158-496C-8131-049B6D58D38E_zpsrtdhrm7c.jpg

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea. The 33/22 leveled. Looked so damn good! That is still the most complete, done, a truck has been yet to date.

Latest posts

Members online