Pics of 99-07 with 08-12 mirrors

STRAIGHTSTROKEN04

Reaction score
Stupid question but was wondering if anyone knows if there is a harness that can adapt the 03-07 mirrors to the 08-10 ? Or just cut and splice ? Thanks

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Cut and splice as far as I know. That's what I had to do. The drivers side was cake. All the wires were the same color for the most part. The passenger side not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Mine weren't. But I got mine not to long after the 08s came out, before alot of people started doin the swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt_P

Reaction score
I asked a couple weeks ago and he is still waiting on parts.

Anybody able to match wire colors up? 08 Power fold, power extend, turn signals going on a late 99.

all my wire colors matched right up when I wired the connectors up for my 03. mine are aftermarket mirrors though

Strokersace

Reaction score
I thought I read some years ago that the power mirror adjustment works backwards than the factory 99-07 mirrors. Is this still the case? Do you still have to modify the wiring in the mirror itself to fix this?

Extended Power

Reaction score
Does anyone think you could do this setup with the power adjust and signal (not power telescoping) for around $500?

I just did mine for $360.00
They are power adjust, signal, clearance, and heated, direct plug and play, and came with two sets of caps, chrome and black.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.