Pics of your truck's interior...

NCPowerStroke

Reaction score
well my gpa wants a new 6.7 f250, but he wants to see pics of the inside of the trucks. we would go to a dealership, but it is an hour and a half away. he wants to know if he'll like it before he goes. post up some pics please! hes choosing between an F250 and a Sierra 2500. he needs to be convinced ford is the way to go!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Here's a shot of my interior with a few customized interior parts too. Nice and clean for him ;)
e3f96846.jpg

I think he'll make the right decision!:ford:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I drove a KR for a couple weeks and absolutely love the interior of the 11+ trucks! The seats are so comfortable its unreal!

sent from somewhere in the country

Spatel23

Reaction score
If I could do an entire swap of the interior I'd probably keep my 08.
The new interiors are what make me want to switch the most.

NCPowerStroke

Reaction score
any more pics? we might be going to look this weekend :D.

also how is the leather in the 11+ models? it looks a WHOLE lot nicer than the seats in my truck (04)

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I don't have a picture of my KR but the insides of the 11+ trucks in awesome. Leather is way nicer than the older models as well

BigBluediesel08

Reaction score
I know that every time I open the door of my 08 kingranch I can smell the saddle leather.. On the 11+ kingranch it doesn't have the same smell.. Anybody else notice that?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I know that every time I open the door of my 08 kingranch I can smell the saddle leather.. On the 11+ kingranch it doesn't have the same smell.. Anybody else notice that?

Mine does especially right now since I just treaded the leather the other day :thumbup:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Tell your grandpa if he's considering a Sierra he might as well look at 7.3l Superduties because the gm truck interiors haven't caught up yet. The space inside is incomparable. Four guys 6' tall can't ride comfortably in the gmc. It's too small. Superduty cab is spacious.

TyCorr

Reaction score
oh i have. gm interiors are just so plain. id rather him get a dodge than a chevy/gmc.

Oh, I agree. I like pulling dumptrailers with a Cummins over a duramax any day. The Cummins has that low-end torque, off idle, like the 7.3 does that I'm partial to.

I've noticed the trucks I enjoy for doing work aren't the ones that are fast.

Latest posts

Members online