Pinch Weld Cover Dimensions As Promised

NotStock

Reaction score
I did some figuring to find out what we would have into these cost wise. These would be priced as blank covers, no studs, stainless allen button head mounting hardware (will require drilling) and a raw steel finish. These would be laser cut from 1/8" steel. Im also toying with a few logo options, we will see how that goes.

CC- $55
EC- $50
SC- $45

Shipping not included.

Thoughts?

BlueOx

Reaction score
I did some figuring to find out what we would have into these cost wise. These would be priced as blank covers, no studs, stainless allen button head mounting hardware (will require drilling) and a raw steel finish. These would be laser cut from 1/8" steel. Im also toying with a few logo options, we will see how that goes.

CC- $55
EC- $50
SC- $45

Shipping not included.

Thoughts?

I think you better make a bunch of them! I'm sure people, including myself, will have no problem paying that!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Just would like to add that Trevor was nice enough to pm me and offer to compensate me for the dimensions. Stand up guy there.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Just would like to add that Trevor was nice enough to pm me and offer to compensate me for the dimensions. Stand up guy there.

Now that's how you treat folks right there! Great guy that Trevor is lol

NotStock

Reaction score
I can get them done in a semi gloss smooth black but color matching would be hard to do cost effectively. I will add a powder coat option...

BlueOx

Reaction score
I can get them done in a semi gloss smooth black but color matching would be hard to do cost effectively. I will add a powder coat option...

Just let us know how much more for PC option. I'm sure other would be interested also.

NotStock

Reaction score
Yes. They would need to be drilled at the locations that your Amp steps are mounted but that would mount them aswell...

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Don't need to spend any more $ right now but in sure I'll have a set of these eventually!

NotStock

Reaction score
Here's what we got!

Attachments

• IMG_20131017_160440_002.jpg
    IMG_20131017_160440_002.jpg
    814.3 KB · Views: 186

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.