• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PIS 300/400 B-codes

jwlandry

Reaction score
I have a set of PIS 300/400 B-codes. They maybe have 2,000 miles on them. Selling bc I'm tired of the truck and it's time to move on to other projects. I have tunes from Cale, a gen3, gt4294, built trans and all other supporting mods and these thing will blow the tires off at 50mph. Fuel is pulled out of them and they still make very respectable power. It's an easy 600 on them and I don't have near enough air.

$2400 shipped.

*will make a hell of a deal for everything.

Strokersace

Reaction score
What are you tired about the truck? The setup, how it runs, always working on it, or just want something different?

Also, what are you running Cale's tunes on? And have you run anyone else's tunes with this setup?

Interested in the injectors, but would likely need to sell mine 1st.

jwlandry

Reaction score
What are you tired about the truck? The setup, how it runs, always working on it, or just want something different?

Also, what are you running Cale's tunes on? And have you run anyone else's tunes with this setup?

Interested in the injectors, but would likely need to sell mine 1st.

The truck is an absolute blast to drive but it just sits there mainly. I don't drive it bc I have a work truck and when I do drive my personal I'm usually in my dually bc 8 out of 10 times there's a trailer following me.

Cales tunes are on my 7.3. I have ran matt's, jody's, and cale's. Cale's stuff is by far my favorite. The power is smooth and solid. It is a touch smokey but that's expected with what I have. The truck is just a toy so I'm not really worried about it.

Fwiw, depending on what injectors you have we may be able to work out a deal for trade + cash.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Ryan, What do you have now?
Unlimited 400/200 hybrids with full mods. Planning on pulling them soon to send to Nate to be gone thru before selling.

The truck is an absolute blast to drive but it just sits there mainly. I don't drive it bc I have a work truck and when I do drive my personal I'm usually in my dually bc 8 out of 10 times there's a trailer following me.

Cales tunes are on my 7.3. I have ran matt's, jody's, and cale's. Cale's stuff is by far my favorite. The power is smooth and solid. It is a touch smokey but that's expected with what I have. The truck is just a toy so I'm not really worried about it.

Fwiw, depending on what injectors you have we may be able to work out a deal for trade + cash.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering what device you had Cale's tunes on, TS or Hydra? As mentioned above, Unlimited 400/200 hybrids. I'd consider a trade scenario if you'd be interested, but want him to go thru them before I do.

572ysc

Reaction score
Trade the parts minus the tranny for a 98 lightning engine swapped (supercharged) mustang with tons of mods. All new racing suspension still needs a little bit of work.