• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Platinum grille surround off my 14

Trevor008

Reaction score
Have the stock grille off of my 14 Platinum. It came off within a month or so of buying the truck and has been in my garage and out of the way since then. It has a light scratch on the lower portion that faces down towards the bumper. It's very hard to see when it is installed. I can text pictures if you give me your #.

Thanks for checking out my thread

Trevor008

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there because I was asked what color it was more or less.....Platinum grill surrounds are a brushed aluminum look....not ptm

Trevor008

Reaction score
Open to offers. New MSRP is $1077.97 and Sunrise Ford sells them for $776.14. Obviously this thing is used and has the scratch so it's not equal to the value of a new one.

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Open to offers. New MSRP is $1077.97 and Sunrise Ford sells them for $776.14. Obviously this thing is used and has the scratch so it's not equal to the value of a new one.

Ford decide to make them out of gold or what geeez that's steep for a simple surround just had to throw that out there sorry guys

equalizier

Reaction score
there is a black grill on cl with bumpers for 500.he is asking 300 for grill but said neg. so i'm guessing 250 and that's for whole grill.but for the whole surround with the brushed look i guess what ever some one is willing to pay and the op is will to let it go for.

Trevor008

Reaction score
there is a black grill on cl with bumpers for 500.he is asking 300 for grill but said neg. so i'm guessing 250 and that's for whole grill.but for the whole surround with the brushed look i guess what ever some one is willing to pay and the op is will to let it go for.

Exxxxxactly correct, sir. Anybody wants it just make me an offer and I'll quickly respond. I'm not looking to get anywhere near the price even Sunrise sells them for. I'm reasonable

Latest posts

Members online