please help!

Bad_company

Reaction score
ok guys.... heres the back ground... about three weeks ago i was driving home from work (about a 30 min drive) running 55 down the high way when i noticed the rpms started to drop. the truck lost all power and dies... starts back up runs for a little while and dies again. right before it dies it acts like it has a huge cam in it then sputters and dies. Specs on the truck... 04 f250 6.0 Egr delete, s&b cai, silencer ring delete, zoodad mod, ONE MONTH OLD 58v Ficm from bullet proof, built 04/04. this has happened to me three times now. the first time the ficm was only putting out 18v (hence the new 58v) the second time it happened i checked everything but oil pressure and everything was fine. this is the third time and its so intermittent that the shop i had it at couldnt get it to act up at all.... After paying for an hour of diag and new fuel filters i drove it home last night... about an hour long drive only to have it run for 5 mins this morning and do everything again. All three times it done this is has acted the same way it did when the ficm died. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYQFFjh7quk thats a short video from this morning of what its doing.

on a side note... i have two weak injectors and three bad glow plugs... single father on a budget....

also... battiers tested fine alternator as well...

icp, ipr ficm sync is all there... fuel filters done saturday

Bad_company

Reaction score
all fine. hpo is fine, ficm is at 57.5 while cranking, it recently started and ran rough for about 5 mins and then died and hasnt ran since.... that was about 2 hours ago.

Latest posts

Members online