Please Stop Safely

CallMeColt

Reaction score
I had this happen on mine a few thousand miles after I got it.. 96k. The next day it happened again! Sucked...

Once my extended coverage is up at 126k, I plan to get rid of all that electronics crap.

Agjake11

Reaction score
You have to do a full delete to get rid of them all in the exhaust. Some trucks are worse than others. I think excessive idling could be a cause also.

thought delete pipe(Dp back) removes them all unless there is one up there on the down pipe i dont know about...

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I had a urea injection sensor go out on my truck at 3,000 miles.. It reduced my speed to 50mph on my way home... I pulled it in the garage that night and deleted it, lol...

Coopers_Dad

Reaction score
Mine did the same to me on day 3 of ownership. I was stuck in a drive through for about 40 minutes before the flatbed came to get me. $215.00 taxes in at the dealer got me back on the road. The only good part was that the dealer flashed my trans and fixed my 4-5 hard shift, too bad it created a 6-5 hard shift.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
well I'm somewhat closer to getting rid of them.

I got my H&S Mini Maxxx
now recouping fun money for flo pro exhaust, no limit egr delete, and gearhead tunes

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.