PMF Dual Stabilizer

c63 AMG

Reaction score
PMF Dual Stabilizer Instructions

Understand it's not rocket science but does anyone have install instructions nothing in my box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
We email the instructions at the same time we forward tracking info. Im happy to resend them though if you message me your email address and or order info.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Would love some feed back in this kit once you install it. I've been looking at it myself ?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've been running it for quite a while now with Fox 2.0's.
Dunno what feedback you're after but it fits great, looks great and nothing shakes when I drive. I give it an A+

Yellow1000

Reaction score
The front wheel shake on rough roads is what I'm wanting to get rid of. I'm at 23,000 miles and I'm starting to notice it. Stock size tires and no lift . Most I'll ever do is a level of some sort. I put fox 2.0s on the truck and that made a world of difference but the front wheel shake is still there on bumps. And like Vader it's a 90% pavement queen. But if it drives that much better I think it's money well spent.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Ya just curious if it is worth it to go with the duals for mostly on road driving. We have a few rough roads around here but for the most part they are not that bad.

I currently have the stock single that I was planning to put a good shock on but if the duals is that much better I prob will go that way.

NotStock

Reaction score
Tire/wheel size and lift has a lot to do with it. If the truck has oem tire/wheel combo, then a simple oem upgraded stabilizer is sufficient. If you go to much larger of a tire or wheel, it becomes more needed. ESPECIALLY when you start running big wheels with big offsets. The forces that wide wheels/offsets put on your frontend is insane.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Sorry for derailing his thread. But overall this tells me I'd be happy if I just put a matching fox stabilizer on. But could it be that much smoother if we ran the duals ?

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I run the dual setup with kings on my truck, great setup! This truck drives amazing and the wheel is extremely smooth even on rough roads. Would do the same setup over and over again.

uncool

Reaction score
I run it on my coil swapped 2000 with FOX 2.0's.

I did the same drive two years ago, 5500 miles pulling the 25' boat on the leaf spring front end.

I can't tell you how much nicer of a drive it was with the coils, Fox shocks and stabilizers.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
So I've had it installed for a few days now with Fox shocks. Install was easy but did receive a coupe bolts that were short. Quick trip to hardware store fixed that.

I put on 35" Toyo RT and 20x10 -19 rims at the same time so it's hard for me to say which made the difference. The difference I feel is a tighter steering wheel as in less play and more planted feel. Would I do it again, yes.

On a side note fitting the new rim/tire took a **** load of cutting to not rub on stock suspension.

I've done a lot of mods the past few few weeks and would say the Hellwig rear sway has made the biggest impact. Putting on PMF traction bars next week or two and have a feeling that will be at the top of the list.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online