PMF "Fabricated Unitized Floating Traction Block"

NotStock

Reaction score
Im not sure where this customers emails have been going, I have spoken with him a couple times. The only reason I knew to call him today was his post on here, not from the email that was sent. Either way, all seems to be well. He just likes to have someone in touch with him a little more than some. No worries.

Not everyone is necessarily easy to deal with, its just the jist of the business.

Its the principle of not wanting to see hard eard dollars go to a product that isnt worth a damn

Really Jared? Figured you were past the high school remarks but it appears not so. Either way, Im not interested in the game, good luck with that.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Im not sure where this customers emails have been going, I have spoken with him a couple times. The only reason I knew to call him today was his post on here, not from the email that was sent. Either way, all seems to be well. He just likes to have someone in touch with him a little more than some. No worries.

Really Jared? Figured you were past the high school remarks but it appears not so. Either way, Im not interested in the game, good luck with that.

Quit being a rod Trevor. If you look back I was referring to the damn caltracs!!

But since I'm an OUO guy I'm clearly making an attack at PMF

NotStock

Reaction score
If thats the case, Im glad to hear it and happy to withdraw my statement. The OP made a post about a PMF product and you made the statement I quoted.

old man dave

Reaction score
Quote from the other site.... Lmao!!!

As smart as he claims he is, you'd think he would have at least used a different computer/smart phone since they spotted the same IP address being used....

Even an Old F**K like me is on to that one.LOL

Last edited:

bruce

Reaction score
I can't believe he got banned over there, that should bring that sight down to about 5 active members. They should just text each other instead of postin the stupid sh1t they post. That phaggot brett don't know sh1t but how to sign the check, cary built that truck. LOL kids.

bruce

Reaction score
I guess I post stupid :shrug::shrug::shrug:

And I never changed my HPOP oil.

Billy T.
[email protected]

I'd be too embarassed to even admit I post over there. I check the classifieds about once a week. Y'all can chat up muffler delete, zoodad, e-fuel, stage ones, and changing hpop oil over there to y'alls hearts desires. It's a good place for old man dave to brag about 400 horse with a stock muffler back in 03 so I don't have to read it 8 times a day over here.

JCart

Reaction score
I'd be too embarassed to even admit I post over there. I check the classifieds about once a week. Y'all can chat up muffler ******, zoodad, e-fuel, stage ones, and changing hpop oil over there to y'alls hearts desires. It's a good place for old man dave to brag about 400 horse with a stock muffler back in 03 so I don't have to read it 8 times a day over here.

Ouch.... Gear down big rig, in review of your posts here, probably better you don't clutter sheeeit up over there anyways....

j

Latest posts

Members online