Pocket/Curtis tunes and Termie twins

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
HPOR.png

Forgive my highly technical drawing, but would something like this work?

I've been wondering for years, just taking a 4 pieces of 1" stainelss tubing and AN fittings, maybe 1 less tube, and Just basically making another reservoir in front of the current one?

2000wa250

Reaction score
This may be a bit of a hijack, but does anyone see a problem with putting a t in the irate oil return and returning both the turbo oil and ipr in the same place? Or would I need to grab check valves and just get super complicated?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Big Bore

Reaction score
Well I spoke too soon, Termies let go 30 miles from home and coated my truck in oil, again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, $150 tow bill, $25 oil, multiple hours of time and a new stock pump and I'll be back on the road.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Well I spoke too soon, Termies let go 30 miles from home and coated my truck in oil, again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, $150 tow bill, $25 oil, multiple hours of time and a new stock pump and I'll be back on the road.

SRP1.1... walk away from the complexity of duals...

neverkickn

Reaction score
Big Bore,

One thing I have been kicking around is taking the top cover off the res and having a tube welded on to it that takes up as high as the hood clearance allows. Then at the top have cap drilled and tapped. Install a restrictive orifice. Something very small. Similar to how air separators work in the FASS and second stage of the AD. That that return down the front cover. The tall narrow column would work to allow air oil to separate. The air would rise to the top under pressure and be forced out and back to the pan. This would also give you a sizeable increase in res volume as well.

It would be rather cheap to do so you certainly could experiment and see what you get.

Don't think that would work. The air is suspended in the oil and doesn't hang out in the reservoir during operation long enough for it to seperate.

Latest posts

Members online