Popped a headgasket??

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Ever since i built my compounds and got them on the truck this thing has lost a little coolant.. I blew it off to the fitting on the backside of the gt4094 being loose and it was leaking ever so slightly. Took almost 4 months for it to move from topped off to the middle of min and max.

Now recently it has picked up pretty substantially and i have a noticeable puddle of what looks like coolant and soot coming out of the ccv probably 2" in diameter every time i shut it off and it sits for any period.

I have looked all over and searched but i cannot find anything similar to my symptoms, truck runs fine and im not getting any coolant in the oil pan (checked every time before start). Does anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? Popped head gasket? Injector cups? The last time the injectors were out was two years ago and everything looked fine.

TARM

Reaction score
SO you are getting coolant coming out your crank case vent and you are not seeing it in the oil. So the idea is that the coolant is being sucked or otherwise finding its way into the cylinder and is getting out with the oil and fuel vapor blow by and thus is the CCV.

I would think a UOA would still show some coolant in the oil as some would have to end up there while it may not turn it to a milkshake.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.