Ported intake manifold?

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
Many vendors on here sell them, most are definitely worth the coin. Elite has one, Swamps, and a few others

ford rules

Reaction score
What he said^ better to have both IMO motors gotta inhale and exhale good IMO.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Probably just spend the money on headers and high flow up pipes instead then

You'll see more gains with a manifold than with headers and uppipes. We have lots of data back from customers and the improvement is there and easily seen/felt. It's also a worthwhile mod to have that you will benefit from down the road as your build progress'

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have. I'm out of the office today but feel free to shoot me a pm or ask away here!

~Steve

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I want a 600 hp daily driver/ occasional track truck

I'll be honest with you, you can make 600hp without a manifold. Big injectors and a large turbo, you'll be there. I wouldn't recommend you skip a manifold in that process but honestly it all coa down to what you can afford. A manifold is worth every dollar you spend on it. The gains and advantages will benefit any setup, from a stock tuned truck to a full on race truck, the same. It's only going to help your engine achieve your goal easier and more efficiently.

05wh250

Reaction score
I'll be honest with you, you can make 600hp without a manifold. Big injectors and a large turbo, you'll be there. I wouldn't recommend you skip a manifold in that process but honestly it all coa down to what you can afford. A manifold is worth every dollar you spend on it. The gains and advantages will benefit any setup, from a stock tuned truck to a full on race truck, the same. It's only going to help your engine achieve your goal easier and more efficiently.

:whs: The manifold really helped the power band through out the rpm band. Definitely helped on the low and top end.

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Not trying to derail but I sent you a PM Steve. Need to get some info from you so I can get my intake going. Can't wait to get this truck back together and seeing what she can do.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I have an Apex from Steve at Absolute. Quality/welds etc are second to none. I had a GoGo stage 1 prior and there's no comparison imo.

Latest posts

Members online