Ported Intake Manifold

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I have a WPE intake and I really like it. Really helped out the 285/75s I got mine coated in wet black. I can get you a good deal on one if you would like. Here is a picture of mine in wet black with silver accents. Oh and I kept the egr crap for emissions reasons.

That manifold looks awesome. Love the finish.

you can also get ahold of Holder Diesel I have one of theirs, made well and truck runs well, lowered my egts by 200 degrees, Great to deal with also

Pretty sure I met one of the guys... Rykan (?) at Dyno Proven for their opening day dyno day the other weekend. They seem like cool peeps.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
WPE gets my vote as well. Nate, Oliver and Charlie are great guys. Rykan at Holder Diesel is awesome as well and they all make great products.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

msmith

Reaction score
Prolly shouldn't have talked to you Nate. Between Matt, Rykan, and you, I'll be spending money all of 2014. The financial committee is going to crap. I'll have to handle the receipts Enron style. Reckon I'll be down sometime this spring for an intake.

djberg

Reaction score
Prolly shouldn't have talked to you Nate. Between Matt, Rykan, and you, I'll be spending money all of 2014. The financial committee is going to crap. I'll have to handle the receipts Enron style. Reckon I'll be down sometime this spring for an intake.

This seems to be effecting me as well. Damn truck, and functional upgrades...:eek:

Latest posts

Members online