Possibly going to move to a T4 setup... need some input

TARM

Reaction score
Also how hard is the tune fueling it? You can easily limit things by pulling fuel back. I can almost 100% say that you can spike the BP in that thing no issue at all with 100% nozzles that are fueling heavy and there are no exhaust manifold up pipe leaks etc.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Agreed. I don't see how you aren't driving backpressure way out of range. I can clearly hear my wastegate opening through the exhaust it makes quite a racket.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Thats what I keep telling people with this 366... Its a nice little turbo, but its just that........

little. Got to have a wastegate on it.

Powersmokin32

Reaction score
My boost gauge only goes to 35psi and my highest boost numbers so far are around 33psi and my BP is around 40psi. All this is taking from my extreme tune.

Also, after talking to a few people specializing in turbos only. They are the reason I went with the .91 housing. As to the fact of my rpms are lower than stock with the size and weight of my tires. I first was worried about having to small of housing. But after running this setup for a little while it turns out to be working great.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Last time I checked my BP it was about 3lbs more than the boost pressure seen on my gauge. So I haven't seen the need for a wastegate yet.

My boost gauge only goes to 35psi and my highest boost numbers so far are around 33psi and my BP is around 40psi. All this is taking from my extreme tune.

Also, after talking to a few people specializing in turbos only. They are the reason I went with the .91 housing. As to the fact of my rpms are lower than stock with the size and weight of my tires. I first was worried about having to small of housing. But after running this setup for a little while it turns out to be working great.

Is it 3 psi, or is it 7 psi or do you know?

And if your only getting 33psi out of 250cc injectors, I would be looking for a boost leak.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
GTX4294 is an awesome turbo. No experience with the 467, but everyone I've talked to that runs one loves it. Can't go wrong with either one.

I would run an s366 with stock or stage 1's. Wastegate or not, I think a bigger turbo would be better for injectors larger than 1's. Just personal preference. Not saying you can't because the 366 is a good 450hp turbo. I just think its a little hard on the turbo running a small charger with big sticks. Kinda like guys running a 38r trying to get 500hp. I just feel bad for the turbo. Lol!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
GTX4294 is an awesome turbo. No experience with the 467, but everyone I've talked to that runs one loves it. Can't go wrong with either one.

I would run an s366 with stock or stage 1's. Wastegate or not, I think a bigger turbo would be better for injectors larger than 1's. Just personal preference. Not saying you can't because the 366 is a good 450hp turbo. I just think its a little hard on the turbo running a small charger with big sticks. Kinda like guys running a 38r trying to get 500hp. I just feel bad for the turbo. Lol!

Hey now, I resemble that remark... LoL seriously tho if you have the cash I would run a gtx4294 like vanderchevy has, everyone who I have talked to loves it, i know when I get the cash for a T4 setup I'm gonna try my hardest to pick one up

Latest posts

Members online