Post injection to help spool..?

Kind

Reaction score
I came across a posts on compd talking about using post injection in the lower rpm ranges(I'm assuming below 2500) to help get fix vane turbos to light easier. Has anyone tried this with a 6.4 in MCC? I was looking at it but I have no idea what numbers would need to be used.

TD-5

Reaction score
There is very little in the MCC files dealing with Post injection, There is an activation map, a couple of post injection on/off tabs as well as two rpm tabs, That's about it. I would suspect one or two of the configurations in Injection Timing & Mass fuel Commanded probably relate to post injection. 2 & 3 would be a best guess, only because H&S doesn't alter those timing configuration tables. But unless you know for sure, I don't see any way of changing the post injection characteristics.

Attachments

• MCC post injection.jpg
    MCC post injection.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 88

Kind

Reaction score
I did turn it on and set all the numbers to 1.00 in the activation map but I didn't like how it ran so I turned it off.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I did turn it on and set all the numbers to 1.00 in the activation map but I didn't like how it ran so I turned it off.

I think I'm going to play with this... I think the key is re-scaling the X & Y so you're actually focusing on exactly where you're needing/wanting it vs. applying a blanket post injection event

Latest posts

Members online