Post your Dually pics!

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
Dad's king ranch
022_zps9bf3d7ea.jpg

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
I don't like many with a SRW in the front, but that's pretty darn sharp!

He went through about 3 sets of tires in the front before he put these on it. 12.5's wear so bad in the middle on that 6" wide wheel. So it was more for that reason but it sure turned out good.

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
We have that same 450 for our work truck. Id love to build one somewhat like yours was but he wont go for it. He's driven his dually 4000 miles in the last year so he's selling it now. Just drive to missouri and it can be yours ! :clapping:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
ya'll owned my old 450 before Travis? I'd love to get it buddy, but buying a 6.4 a year ago, buying a new house 8 months ago, and we had a baby 6 months ago, and the wife is hunting for a new ride, another toy for me really isn't in the budget at the moment

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
No we didnt have the same one, I meant the exact same set up. Its our tow rig right now. E99 6 spd 4.88's 4x4, its even red. The only difference is we have a black flatbed on it. Ill snap a picture tomorrow. That flat bed you had is in my top 5 favorite trucks I've seen on here. Those things are super hard to find. Yours and ours are the only two ive seen actually!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Thanks man, I really appreciate that. I put a lot of love into it, and had huge plans for it when I left detroit, it just didn't leave with me LOL. But i do love my 6.4 i have now. I'll have another dually one day though

Latest posts

Members online