post your setup and dyno #s or track times

TooMuch03

Reaction score
I ran 13.5@99, truck weighed 7400 on DOT approved scale. Calculates to 487 ish.

190/75s with Powermax, Banks intercooler, built transmission, Detroit Tru-trac, no FICM tuning. Truck is super cab short box, street tune with no converter lock up, and FICM voltage is a little low.

New XtremeX tune and after FICm work, will be going to the track in a week or two for new numbers

Just an update for those who might care LOL

With XtremeX and FICM tuned, truck did 13.3 @ 100, so around 515 rwhp

Ok guys, I know that I am kinda digging up an old thread, but there is lots of good information here, and I have to make some adjustments to what I posted. I don't like having bad info out there, so here's an update with my most recent times, and some things I learned lately about my truck.

I had thought my injectors were Industrial Injection 190/75s cuz that is what i ordered, well I had them actually flow benched and it turns out they were really 155/100s... embarrassing.

In late October, I went to the track, running XtremeX and a FICM tune, 7400lbs, and went [email protected] and [email protected]

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Ok guys, I know that I am kinda digging up an old thread, but there is lots of good information here, and I have to make some adjustments to what I posted. I don't like having bad info out there, so here's an update with my most recent times, and some things I learned lately about my truck.

I had thought my injectors were Industrial Injection 190/75s cuz that is what i ordered, well I had them actually flow benched and it turns out they were really 155/100s... embarrassing.

In late October, I went to the track, running XtremeX and a FICM tune, 7400lbs, and went [email protected] and [email protected]

Those are good numbers for 155/100's. I hate to hear you got the wrong size injectors, but at least now you know. I wonder how many guys have smaller injectors than they think and are beating their collective heads on the proverbial wall, try to figure out why they aren't making more power.

Adam, are you going to contact Industrial Injection and try to get the set you ordered?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
sounds like typical industrial injection to me! Stroke em some more and be happy!

TooMuch03

Reaction score
Those are good numbers for 155/100's. I hate to hear you got the wrong size injectors, but at least now you know. I wonder how many guys have smaller injectors than they think and are beating their collective heads on the proverbial wall, try to figure out why they aren't making more power.

Adam, are you going to contact Industrial Injection and try to get the set you ordered?

On the other hand, there might be some guys who have bigger injectors than they think and are making astronomical amounts of hp lol

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
On the other hand, there might be some guys who have bigger injectors than they think and are making astronomical amounts of hp lol

True Dat. That's why Adrian's 175/75's are getting flowed right now. I'm very curious to see what numbers come back after Gare's injector headache.

Superblazin

Reaction score
With the little package Shawn and I through together, 2005 Harley Edition CCSB, Arp studs, AFE intake, MTW stage 3 vgt turbo, No limit intercooler piping, Elite diesel ZZ max intake manifold, Steed speed exhaust manifolds, Cutting edge diesel up pipes, 205cc /100% injectors, 150/150 Fass fuel pump, Regulated Return, Hellmans sump, CCV relocate, NADP Tranny, PhP ficm tune, Innovative Diesel custom tunes and some Redneck Lovin

Non load cell dyno
545 hp street tune
575 hp extreme x file
863 hp with a couple of stages of Go

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Get your truck on a laod cell dyno so your truck actually makes boost LOL and you'll be 620 on fuel. I would bet on it

strokin6L

Reaction score
Yeah those are still good number considering the dyno. Get it on a load cell like Shawn said and you'll be over 600 for sure. Can't wait to see how it does with the stage 4

Snoop

Reaction score
2004 f250 CCSB
240,000 miles
Studded
RR
Fuel kit AD2
Ported intake, heads, exhaust
Stock turbo
Stock trans
RCD 180 75s
RCD tunes

Corrected RWHP 509 and 1076 ft/lb torque.

Just did another rebuild because of the famous black onyx HGs. Build includes RCD 68mm, built trans with RCD converter, intercooler. It's complete and no issues, just need to get to the dyno.

Superblazin

Reaction score
Yeah those are still good number considering the dyno. Get it on a load cell like Shawn said and you'll be over 600 for sure. Can't wait to see how it does with the stage 4

Soon, Very Soon!! Stage 3 is getting pulled on Sunday and being boxed up!

Reaction score
I don't get why people get so "that isn't possible". Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done. I don't want to muck up this thread with and argument, numbers were asked for and provided. The dyno that it was on is pretty close to others I have been on. So Im not sure what is so hard to believe about the numbers. Bill @ PHP thought they might be a little low if anything. I have run this truck against a tuned and deleted 6.4 with II tow compounds from a 30 roll and walked him more than once. Im not trying to start a fight just posting the info I have.

Thanks
Scott

Latest posts