power and black smoke.

Reaction score
I really wanna tune my truck and do all the deletes its 2010 6.4 i want to improve my mileage and some more power i just dont no how much smoke it will blow the reason im asking is i pull my bass boat to the lake everyweekend and the last thing i want is smoke pourin out fadeing clear coat on my boat and carpet. Thats why i got rid of my cummins. I no there will be some haze i wanna know how much there would be i no with the rite tune there should be almost none if any at all. Direct me in the rite direction guys. I hope everyone dosnt think im gonna go around smoking everyone out.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Call Gearhead for tunes. Least amount of smoke from tunes in my experience.
Run great too.

you will always get a bit of a haze

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
with sct you have the largest spectrum of tuners (innovative, gearhead, kem, rcd) but there are a lot of guys that run H&S as well (I think KEM can tune on There stuff but dont quote me on that). And Spartan has the dashdaq as far as im aware they are the only ones who can put tunes on a dashdaq( I heard that rcd is gonna start being able to tune on the dashdaq but havent heard anything on if it is going yet.)

tmillburg

Reaction score
you scared me....i thought for sure we had a stupid kid, wondering if Wal-Mart or Target's plastic bags fit over the intake the best

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys just dpf delete and egr delete only thing i should worry about or do i need studs for the 6.4?
most people that are only running tunes dont have studs. some have popped them on a 6.4 but its not nearly as common as its 6.0 predecessor.

MINK

Reaction score
Gearhead race and tow away....he wont tell you to do so but Matts tunes are great and I wouldnt hesitate. No smoke is almost more fun to me anymore...

mghoodlum

Reaction score
I have an SCT with Gearhead tunesand have Zero smoke unless I punch it hard when the turbo isn't spooled. Has a ton of power. I am running the Hot Street Tune.

Latest posts

Members online