Power check

06Mud_Slut

Reaction score
I'm trying to put together enough parts to reach 1000tq and I want to see if I missed anything. Here's what I got so far:

Powermax 65mm
RCD 155cc Inj.
ITP regulated return kit
AirDogII
ARP Studs
OEM Gaskets
Airaid Intake
Sinister EGR Delete
SCT X3 w/ ID Tunes
MBRP 5in TB

All this is on it's way minus the tunes, haven't spoken to IDP yet but I'm not sure if I want to go there and have it tuned or just have one sent to me. But thats the list, if there is anything you guys think I might want to add just let me know. Thanks

bboteler

Reaction score
Looks like a pretty solid list. Don't forget some gauges just to kee and eye on things.

06Mud_Slut

Reaction score
Yeah, I got an Edge Insight already in it. I didn't put anything towards the tranny since I don't plan on making anything past 500rwhp, but if it does get around 550 or so i'll put in a full kit to be safe.

bboteler

Reaction score
Damn how did I miss that?!?! I agree on the tranny I have a 2008 pan and filter on mine...changed it when I serviced it last.

windrunner408

Reaction score
I would seriously recommend to NOT put the AD2 on your truck. I would get an AD100 for your application unless you plan to run larger injectors later then in that case get the AD150. Its cheaper than the AD2 and they have a reputation to actually hold up and last. JMO.

Charles

Reaction score
If you want your truck to make tons more torque just put it in low range.... more than doubles your torque. Done and done.

It's also free...

Now if you want more torque at the same speed... then power is actually what you're looking for.

06Mud_Slut

Reaction score
Well I had to split up the kit from RCD so I'm basically putting together my own from recommendations. I needed a turbo sooner than it would take me the get the entire kit so I'm going with a 68mm Pmax instead of a 64mm. Also I've decided that 190cc Injectors would work better and replaced the AD2 with an AD150. So with those three changes I think I'd be over 600hp now. Which leads me to a new set of questions. FICM, stay with a tuned 48v or upgrade to a tuned 58v? Also, a Suncoast kit for the tranny I'm assuming should be added now as well?

OBS F350

Reaction score
You would be at or damn close 1,000 torque with the basic 6.0 mods (studs, delete, exhaust, intake) and 190/100s and good tunes.

Kbryant777

Reaction score
You probably won't be over 600. Probably more like 575-580ish. I could be wrong but from the people I have seen running 190/100's and a 68 pmax it's not quite 600

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.