Power Hungry Perdormance

moose99psd

Reaction score
got live tuned by bill last weekend, couldnt be happier with what i got, and i think he could do a VERY good job just out of the box, the only issue is timelines (from what ive heard) but if your not in a rush and keep in contact in all ways then im sure it would be fine, with the new hydra i believe that it can be tuned via usb? not sure on that. bottom line bill is extremely knowledgeable and lots of people want to ask him things.

Reaction score
Guys ,Bill is a very busy man . And the way I always look at it is that the businesses who are hard to get a hold of are the ones worth the wait . Been using bills software for years now and even tho it is hard to get a hold of him he is nothing short of great to talk to and deal with. He has been one of the guys that has been doing this the longest " to my knowledge ". Its worth the wait . And if your having trouble contacting him the best thing to do is go through Derek or sponsor, someone who buys regularly from bill. Hope this helps .

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
got live tuned by bill last weekend, couldnt be happier with what i got, and i think he could do a VERY good job just out of the box, the only issue is timelines (from what ive heard) but if your not in a rush and keep in contact in all ways then im sure it would be fine, with the new hydra i believe that it can be tuned via usb? not sure on that. bottom line bill is extremely knowledgeable and lots of people want to ask him things.

Yes updates are done in the vehicle, no removal of the chip necessary. The hydra flash software is super simple to use as well

Latest posts

Members online