PowerStroke Rookie

AirMedic84

Reaction score
I grew up in a GM family and had driven nothing but GM (Always Gas). Even thought that was the case my dream truck has always been a Ford PowerStroke. A couple months ago I was at an EMS conference in Dallas and had the opportunity to purchase my dream truck at a good price so I pulled the trigger and drove back to El Paso in a 2014. The truck is everything I want in a truck, I even told myself I would not do any modifications because I liked it so much. Then a friend of mine who has always had awesome looking PSD's introduced me to this site. After floating around for a couple of days, this site has a lot of useful information that could both help me and get me into a lot of trouble. Just wanted to swing by and introduce myself. We'll see you guys in the forums. Thanks.

Lethalthreat7.3

Reaction score
Same here. I was always a GM person. Had a '94 6.5 that I did a few things to but happen to test my '99 7.3 out back in 2000. Have done a few things to it and won't get rid of it. New ones are very nice but having mine paid off for 10yrs is great.

Welcome!

Bhmiele

Reaction score
New to the Forum, I've always been a ford family but mostly gas jobs (331, 351, 460, etc.) just bought my first powerstroke, 7.3! looking forward to it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.