Powerstroke Virgin here from NM

THE_STRUGGLE

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to the site. I'll be picking up my first diesel this week! Its an 03 6.0 XLT Super Cab. Gunmetal Grey, leveled with 20's and 35's. Im a Chevy guy, but have always loved Fords trucks! I'll post up some pictures when I pick her up in Colorado Springs this week.

Anyway, I am not looking to build a race truck or anything. Just a clean daily driver that I can tow my Vette to the track and other events with... and up in the mountains to go snowboarding, hunting, etc. To my knowledge the truck has a 5 inch turbo back and thats it. I plan on adding an intake, EGR Delete, upgraded oil cooler, and an SCT Livewire with a few custom tunes from Innovative Diesel

Koda22

Reaction score
Welcome to the site...I'm just up the mountain in Ruidoso, ever come this way let me know..always nice to meet another person with the same interest

THE_STRUGGLE

Reaction score
Welcome to the site...I'm just up the mountain in Ruidoso, ever come this way let me know..always nice to meet another person with the same interest

Yea will do! I've been up there once so far and it was great. Went to O'Mallys Irish Pub. Its only about an hour drive so I will be making more trips

sootie

Reaction score
check out Gearhead for tunes. smooth, clean, linear power. not light switch

THE_STRUGGLE

Reaction score
Ok, got her home. Only issue is cruise control. It doesn't work. Will not turn on at all. I push the buttons on the steering wheel and nothing happens at all. I was reading and found that the most common cause of this was the deactivation switch on the master cylinder. Its only $28 shipped for the new sensor and the troubleshooting harness so I went ahead and ordered.

But, any other ideas incase that does work?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.