Powerstroke214's build thread

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Wait.... Garrett..... should I not be doing that? I should stop then.

Lol. I really wish I could just sell drugs. It would be sooo much easier haha

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Whut?

Why would I quit college, because I have a coolant leak? Lol yea right. Just means that I won't have the money to go do stupid chit w/ everyone else this weekend(or ever).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly...

Student loans and/or mommy and daddy seem to be popular ways to fund the retarted idea of having a modded diesel when young.

or be the son of a farmer. LOL

I feel like the 1% granted I didnt go to school, rather opted to work full time for the past 6 years.

Guess I am in that 1% too cause I would say I'm doing a ok, BUT, I go to school LOL

I wasnt attempting to attack you in any way. Help is a great thing, I dont have a hard knock life or a hard up bringing by any means. All my stuff is my own and I am very greatful to of been able to support my hobbies on my own - this also has made me realize how much money I've "thrown away" at a young age...but I've done alright for myself so I will continue on. Enough about that, just simply pointing it out.

Honestly how you or I afford anything isnt anyone buisness, sorry if I offended.

I have recently came to this conclusion too. Actually calculating it and figuring out all the money I have pissed away makes me want to slap myself... At least it was on stuff that made me happy though...

My approach to feeding this addiction when I started was a STUPID one. Maxing out high limit credit cards.

I learned a good lesson from all that.

Learned that lesson, it BLOWS. Easy to get in a BIG hole but glad I'm finally on the right track.

Either way Phil good luck buddy. You will get it all figured out!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Wait.... Garrett..... should I not be doing that? I should stop then.

Lol. I really wish I could just sell drugs. It would be sooo much easier haha

You should stop. You will be hating yourself in the not so distant future if that's what you are doing. Ask me how I know...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
You should stop. You will be hating yourself in the not so distant future if that's what you are doing. Ask me how I know...

I was being sarcastic :poke:

If I had to pull a cc just to do the stuff I have done to the truck so far... I shouldn't own the truck anyway lol. Luckily its all been relatively cheap

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I was being sarcastic :poke:

If I had to pull a cc just to do the stuff I have done to the truck so far... I shouldn't own the truck anyway lol. Luckily its all been relatively cheap

this is true... I think I have spent more on a credit card into mine than that thing is worth + the mods LOL. Luckily it's almost all paid for now. #sorryimnotsorry

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I wasnt attempting to attack you in any way. Help is a great thing, I dont have a hard knock life or a hard up bringing by any means. All my stuff is my own and I am very greatful to of been able to support my hobbies on my own - this also has made me realize how much money I've "thrown away" at a young age...but I've done alright for myself so I will continue on. Enough about that, just simply pointing it out.

Honestly how you or I afford anything isnt anyone buisness, sorry if I offended.

My bad, just a ton of idiot teens/20 years olds making us all look bad, and a lot of ppl group us all together. And a lot of people see a younger person on the forums and starts w/ the

But yea, I agree, I'm "throwing away" quite a bit of money, but the way I look at it, it's better than throwing it away on drugs, booze and strippers lol!

Yea Zac, selling drugs would be great, I'd be done w/ my truck by now lol.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
My bad, just a ton of idiot teens/20 years olds making us all look bad, and a lot of ppl group us all together. And a lot of people see a younger person on the forums and starts w/ the

But yea, I agree, I'm "throwing away" quite a bit of money, but the way I look at it, it's better than throwing it away on drugs, booze and strippers lol!

now you have my thinking about all the drugs, booze, and strippers I could have paid for with the money that I have burned, wait, I mean put into my truck that I will never get back ... LOL

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
now you have my thinking about all the drugs, booze, and strippers I could have paid for with the money that I have burned, wait, I mean put into my truck that I will never get back ... LOL

Hey, at least you have something to show for it, that's better than an addiction, a DUI and and an itch lol

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
To replace the heater valve and degas bottle, how much coolant will be lost/do I need to drain?

I was thinking to unhook the hoses to the bottle, drain it into a bucket and swap them out. The heater valve hoses didn't seem to have too much coolant in them, so those shouldn't be too problematic right?

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score

Punk a$$ kids

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
I'm down with that but I'm not down with 15hrs to NC. Unless you want to fly in which case I have yard work for your broke a$$ to do lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

12stroker

Reaction score
Keep on working man and slowly build up you're truck you're on the right path. I used to be in you're shoes back with I was in college. That's why it took me 7 years to finish school I also had a full time job it was definitely stressful. But I was lucky like you and had my parents help. They paid for all my college so I never had student loans like some of my friends. I only had to work for truck funds.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.