Powerstroke214's build thread

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I changed my mind on carli leveling kit due to some people having issues with the kit and not actually sitting 2 inches higher. I guess you get what you pay for on the leveling kit that they sell. Also with the track bar you need to grind the mount to make it fit. And if I were to ever return it to stock that would be a issue. There's a carli thread on the org that I have been reading up on quite a bit and made me change my mind.

sorry for the derail... but my track bar was tight but I just to the wire wheel on the grinder to smooth up the rust of the bracket and it went in. it was tight but it went in. not really something you want to be loose anyway.

carry on!

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
sorry for the derail... but my track bar was tight but I just to the wire wheel on the grinder to smooth up the rust of the bracket and it went in. it was tight but it went in. not really something you want to be loose anyway.

carry on!

You're not forgiven…only because I wish I could get a Carli lol! Hope you're enjoying that suspension!

Sent from the bayou.

12stroker

Reaction score

carry on!

I am not complaining I was talking about there leveling kit not a full kit and I was talking about what people with 11-13 have had issues with. And carli people were going to look into it

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
nyzyhe7e.jpg
About to get em put on. (Missing part of my spare jack and my grandpa's floor jack isn't working).

Looking at the stock wheels, they look tucked under the fenders pretty good, looks goofy. These 35x12.5s should be wide enough to fit kinda flush…

Sent from the bayou.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I agree, gonna mount them on now(can't stand how the truck looks right now), and get them remounted on my stockers and sell the chrome ones next week or so.

Sent from the bayou.

morepower02

Reaction score
I am old school and have ran 35" toyos and now 35" Nitto mud tires on the factory 18's. I like the look.

Lysons

Reaction score
nyzyhe7e.jpg
About to get em put on. (Missing part of my spare jack and my grandpa's floor jack isn't working).

Looking at the stock wheels, they look tucked under the fenders pretty good, looks goofy. These 35x12.5s should be wide enough to fit kinda flush…

Sent from the bayou.

I don't mind those rims at all.
I think they'd look awesome on your truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.