Powerstroke214's build thread

dsberman94

Reaction score
5-8 in tip.... Pfft I was thinking 5 inch tip. I have a 5-6 inch tip but I'm too lazy to do anything with it. I have to wack 6 inches off the pipe to get it to look good. Might do it that way then pull the axle back off and dump it over the axle idk...

Yup a black 5-8 tip would look sweet and they sound good.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
5-8 in tip.... Pfft I was thinking 5 inch tip. I have a 5-6 inch tip but I'm too lazy to do anything with it. I have to wack 6 inches off the pipe to get it to look good. Might do it that way then pull the axle back off and dump it over the axle idk...

You can send that 5" tail pipe w/ the DD soli, and hack up my 4" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
5-6 or 5-7 ftw. 8" looks ok, but the jump from 5-8 is a little too big IMO.

Something about how the diamond eye piping is bent and the way the cclb 08+ trucks sit where you don't see the rest of the piping. Just the tip. Since the wheels on the truck are black and chrome and the tip is chrome but has heavy soot on it it looks awesome.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Something about how the diamond eye piping is bent and the way the cclb 08+ trucks sit where you don't see the rest of the piping. Just the tip. Since the wheels on the truck are black and chrome and the tip is chrome but has heavy soot on it it looks awesome.

The bend in the exhaust does make a difference

dsberman94

Reaction score
I'll have to grab a pic of it the next time I'm around the truck. I almost never want to see the damn thing from just doing the studs and all that on it. The truck sits lower in the back than mine by about 8 inches I think. But it's still a 250 just lower in the rear and level all the way through.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck. Looks nice the way it is.

Thanks. It's gonna get some small tweaks in the looks dpt.

Painted door handles and smoked cab and mirror lights are next as far as looks go.

Found this on the org, which makes me want the door handles and lights so much more now that I see how good it looks.
ysymamyt.jpg

And it makes me wanna give this thing a bath…it's covered in dirty water spots. But it's too cold…

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'm gonna rock no tips and no rear blocks. And you just bring the truck here I'll install the DD solenoid and fly you home! Thanks pumpkin.

RedRice589

Reaction score
If I had my rims and tires on the 6" would look good. I'm hoping danny26 has those forces in a cpl months when I go back to making more money I'll be owning them lol it'll just be too much back there. Plus the tip deepens the tone and I like the smaller tips.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
It's a little big, but not too bad. The flopro exit is what I like.

utydu5av.jpg

(Chitty pic)

Don't like them big tips Adam? :poke: too much to handle?

LOL

And if I drive to you, I'm coming back in that 6.7…

Yours and Daniels are my 2nd and 3rd favorite colors…behind ruby red.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yea I thought about just a delete pipe. Ugh not looking forward to my egr delete. I like your truck at the height it is now. Looks good.

Latest posts

Members online