• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Precision Industries torque converter

pstk5088

Reaction score
I have a Precision converter that i purchased used, then had Precision go through it and freshen it up. I did this roughly three years ago and still haven't gotten around to putting it to use. It has not left the box it was shipped in other than to take pictures of it. This is a fresh converter, I would rather see someone put it to use. This is for 7.3's with a 4R100, not sure if it will work for an E4OD or not. Looking for $950 obo shipped, if paying with paypal, you need to cover the fees. Otherwise Postal money order or certified check are fine as well.

IMG_20140812_102250_382_zps1eb3b30d.jpg
[/IMG]

ResizedImage_1407882515833_zps15dcdffe.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20140812_102337_773_zpse7fab9ec.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

pstk5088

Reaction score
Don"t be afraid to make an offer, I am more than willing to make a deal!

Plimptonjr

Reaction score
Was this build as a triple disk stock replacement or was it built for a modified truck? Do you know stall? I may be shopping for one in the future if you still have it when I am ready. Just wanted to have you post anymore info to your thread that could help your sale :rockon:
free bump for ya

pstk5088

Reaction score
Its the stock replacement one, like the one supplied with a BTS trans. I recognize the pic in your avatar, seen your car before in a lot of x275 coverage before, impressive numbers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.