Preferred vendor?

Gear Head

Reaction score
Just picked up an 06 6.0 yesterday and am wanting to order a few goodies. Anyone have a preferred site they order through? New to the diesel game so any help would be appreciated. Looking to order a 4" turbo back and egr ******

NickPic83

Reaction score
I havent really bought any go fast parts yet but i have communicated with Tom @ BTK and he has been very helpful and quick to respond. He can get many of the brands worth looking at. You should give him a shot to atleast give u some pricing.

kwelch08

Reaction score
OP what are your exact plans for the truck? Are you looking for power, towing, or stock manner with better reliability?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Gear Head

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses so far, I was more/less referring to websites but I'll be sure to head to the vendor section as well.

OP what are your exact plans for the truck? Are you looking for power, towing, or stock manner with better reliability?

Want to keep it mild but fun. I bought the truck to DD and tow my rock crawler around since my 5.3 silverado wasn't cutting it. My tacoma and trailer plus some gear weigh around 7k

kwelch08

Reaction score
Ok nothing to wild. You could do Egr ******, Cai, exhaust, studs, 175/30 or 190/30 injectors, stage 2 kc turbo, regulated return, fass fuel system, Ford blue spring, and banjo bolts. That's the setup I went with and love it, and I pull a 33ft fifth wheel all over the US.

Gear Head

Reaction score
Ok nothing to wild. You could do Egr ******, Cai, exhaust, studs, 175/30 or 190/30 injectors, stage 2 kc turbo, regulated return, fass fuel system, Ford blue spring, and banjo bolts. That's the setup I went with and love it, and I pull a 33ft fifth wheel all over the US.

I'm familiar with some of those, I'll have to read up on the rest. Thanks for the suggestions!

kwelch08

Reaction score
No problem at all. Charlie at kc turbos helped me a lot. Give him a shout and he will get you fixed up, and his customer service is top notch.

Gear Head

Reaction score
Well I ended up ordering a 4" turbo back from xdp and I managed to score a locked sct x4 for free! Also talking with a dude on craiglist about some 20x12 moto metal 962's on 33's

Latest posts

Members online