Price on full fuel system

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Can I get a price on a full fuel system and 180/75 injectors. I need the injectors, regulated return, and lift pump/water separator. These will be fueling my 62 non VGT for the time being.

PGreenSVT

Reaction score
They are expensive for a full fuel system and whatever you do stay away from that POS ADII DF-165. It is pure trash. Yeah, I've been through 3. Never again.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
you could do an a1000 setup from Irate like I did on mine. Also recommend the driven diesel regulated return which you can get from MPD. That will support your 180s for now and anything bigger later down the road. and much better setup than an airdog or similar. Costs a little more but quality is worth the money.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Start with the regulated return...stock pump should support 180s.

Misunderstood by my stupid smart phone!

smokedout250

Reaction score
Lots of options for a full system. You need to elaborate more on what you want. Are you talk sump forward or pump forward.... I'm looking at a fass or a1000.... Strictly makes a great rr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Lots of options for a full system. You need to elaborate more on what you want. Are you talk sump forward or pump forward.... I'm looking at a fass or a1000.... Strictly makes a great rr

A1000 and RR from strictly FTW! LOVE that setup on mine. Full fp 100% of the time

smokedout250

Reaction score
A1000 and RR from strictly FTW! LOVE that setup on mine. Full fp 100% of the time

I have my rr picked out lol and my sump picked out its just my fuel pump the only reason I'm considering the fass is because of the deal I can get lol

Latest posts

Members online