Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
On no! They are just making motor plates and doing some extra tube work to handle the extra torque and weight. They are also making a new trans tunnel. Other than that I'm doing everything.

nothing I couldnt do but on something like this I would much rather have some one who had done this stuff for years and years do it. Especially on something that will go this fast and have me in it.

Last edited:

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
O I understand completely. That is why I was curious if you planned to do it yourself or have it done.

With the speed that this car should reach, I can't fault you at all for having it professionally done.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
going to upgrade to an strange ultra case on the rear end to prevent it from wanting to spit the pinion out.

prf205-215-7p.jpg

Also going to upgrade to bead locks in the rear so it is more stable at speed going down the track and prevent issues off the line. Im thinking about going with these

wld-84b616b278ub_ml.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
very nice

on edit i think i remember this set up out of that red dodge from canada right?

suprhlr

Reaction score
going to upgrade to an strange ultra case on the rear end to prevent it from wanting to spit the pinion out.

prf205-215-7p.jpg

Also going to upgrade to bead locks in the rear so it is more stable at speed going down the track and prevent issues off the line. Im thinking about going with these

wld-84b616b278ub_ml.jpg

good call on the ultra case, I would get the 3.8" or 4.00" bearing case, and make sure you get the side load bolt. What gear ratio are you planning on running?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
this thing is gonna be a complete ***king animal. one build I am REALLY excited for ! whats expected fire up date ? I assume there are tracks within reach that are year round.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. No they close down about this time and open up in march. But like I said I'm not rushing it and don't really have a fire date. Once I get it back I have to make the headers and all the piping and turbo mounts and about 1000' of hoses it seems like lol the little stuff will add up. I think we are still a long way from track times.

Latest posts

Members online