Product Spotlight - 6.7L Powerstroke Dual Fuel Kit

Elliott

Reaction score
Great video guys, very informative! It's awesome to have more options available for the 6.7 Powerstroke, keep up the good work. Assuming you guys went with a CP3 for more volume, and let the factory CP4 pump look after the higher pressure demands? Or, is it just the fact that the CP3 has a proven track record as a good pump? Just curious. Thanks!

Reaction score
Great video guys, very informative! It's awesome to have more options available for the 6.7 Powerstroke, keep up the good work.

Thanks!

Assuming you guys went with a CP3 for more volume, and let the factory CP4 pump look after the higher pressure demands? Or, is it just the fact that the CP3 has a proven track record as a good pump? Just curious. Thanks!

You hit the nail on the head there. Both are big reasons we went with the CP3.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Zane only works on real trucks not make believe ones. Pretty sure that 2 to 4 hour install time only applies to the sticker for you Steve.

Probably. I like my chit to be perfect. I might tape it on and drive around for a few days just to see how I like it. Can't get to anxious with stickers. Gotta be just right ya know? Like that time Bently put that big purple lion on the side of your dodge.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.