Proect Yak

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
That is just farm truck HP levels in my area these days. Everyone and their brother can lay that down on the rollers it seems. My farm truck is just a touch ahead of that at 650ish - and it truly is a farm truck. It sits at home with the 36' gooseneck hooked to it right now.

Ya 600+ is just a turbo swap away but for her in town stop light to stop light commute the 38R is more than enough.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
That is just farm truck HP levels in my area these days. Everyone and their brother can lay that down on the rollers it seems. My farm truck is just a touch ahead of that at 650ish - and it truly is a farm truck. It sits at home with the 36' gooseneck hooked to it right now.

Youve got too much money LOL

out here you farm with a gasser or an IDI

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Ya 600+ is just a turbo swap away but for her in town stop light to stop light commute the 38R is more than enough.

Definitely a fun rig - 500 ponies doesn't change that - just commenting on how "ordinary" that number is these days - especially around my area.

Youve got too much money LOL

out here you farm with a gasser or an IDI

LMAO! There are probably 30+ FARM trucks within 30 miles of me that can lay down 500 ponies on the rollers - some well tuned Dmaxes, some compound turbo 5.9s, etc... There is just a BUNCH of them in my area - but then again we have like 30 hooks with an average of 45 trucks in the 2.6 class alone and the top 5 trucks all laying down 900 ponies to the ground. Its a way of life in this area.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Definitely a fun rig - 500 ponies doesn't change that - just commenting on how "ordinary" that number is these days - especially around my area.

LMAO! There are probably 30+ FARM trucks within 30 miles of me that can lay down 500 ponies on the rollers - some well tuned Dmaxes, some compound turbo 5.9s, etc... There is just a BUNCH of them in my area - but then again we have like 30 hooks with an average of 45 trucks in the 2.6 class alone and the top 5 trucks all laying down 900 ponies to the ground. Its a way of life in this area.

Alright back on topic, but for the record that would be badass. We just have drag trucks around here with no power haha

bpcheramie

Reaction score
has not moved yet he has been too busy to a darn thing on it. I am sure it is on his mind as I am sure his kid is riding his ass to get it done....

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I'm sure she understands that business comes first, after all you gotta pay for all the goodies under the hood. Get some videos of her breaking er in when it gets done!

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Should be able to get some time next week to work on it, we have been very blessed with business this year.

Off topic but its amazing how blessed one can be when your head is pointed upward. Speaking of myself but i think you appreciate the point.

Now hurry up so I can have another truck to drool over!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Got a lil further, lowered and ready for paint.
2011-07-21_18-23-34_108.jpg

2011-07-25_17-49-10_275.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.