Professional stereo guys...questions on quality

MPTonyT

Reaction score
I can honestly say I don't have much in this one since I had most of it laying around the garage.

But if I was going to sell this I would have to replace it and wouldn't wanna come out of pocket and make a little sumptin sumptin. Let me crunch some numbers.

EDIT:

I would have to get 450.00 for one. Everything would have a warranty (from manufacturer defect) for 2 years. This would be all Phoenix Gold Components (speakers/Amp) Stinger Battery and all Stinger wiring. We would need to setup what device you will be using with it to ensure that it has the proper provisions.

Last edited:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I can honestly say I don't have much in this one since I had most of it laying around the garage.

But if I was going to sell this I would have to replace it and wouldn't wanna come out of pocket and make a little sumptin sumptin. Let me crunch some numbers.

EDIT:

I would have to get 450.00 for one. Everything would have a warranty (from manufacturer defect) for 2 years. This would be all Phoenix Gold Components (speakers/Amp) Stinger Battery and all Stinger wiring. We would need to setup what device you will be using with it to ensure that it has the proper provisions.

I'll have to sit on that. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online