Progress report on my build

Crack85

Reaction score
Hahahahaha. This build is gonna be SICK when completed. Down pipe and exhaust at definitely clean as hell!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Are you gonna run compounds and then gt55 or triples? Now is the time to get that thing mocked up

HD F250

Reaction score
Awesome build! I am also interested in your plans for 91. I am sure it will be a strong truck and I like the aded reliability you added. Also curious to see what you do with fuel.

White_monster

Reaction score
Are you gonna run compounds and then gt55 or triples? Now is the time to get that thing mocked up

The bracket to hold the turbo will be all built if material gets here in time. As to how I'm using the 91mm, everybody will have to watch and see. Anybody that does know please keep quiet. Mocking it up now or later on makes no difference since the cabs stay on either way, I don't have the facility to pull the cab.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I too am going the analog gauge route. 1, as you said easier to read. 2, I plan to max out factory boost and bp sensors. I'll also have a lift pump pressure gauge as well. What cam are you running to need those reliefs in the piston?

Reaction score
The bracket to hold the turbo will be all built if material gets here in time. As to how I'm using the 91mm, everybody will have to watch and see. Anybody that does know please keep quiet. Mocking it up now or later on makes no difference since the cabs stay on either way, I don't have the facility to pull the cab.

My lips are sealed, Lol. Can't wait to see it all done!

Reaction score
I too am going the analog gauge route. 1, as you said easier to read. 2, I plan to max out factory boost and bp sensors. I'll also have a lift pump pressure gauge as well. What cam are you running to need those reliefs in the piston?

I've seen stage one cams hit pistons. Just because normally they shouldn't hit doesn't mean they can't. Valve reliefs are just smart IMO.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score

I know nothing:lookaround:

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Lol

Dzchey21

Reaction score

You can't data log and you can get sensors for the dashdaq that can read higher numbers.

Hammer Down

Reaction score
shane what are your plans with the elite dual fueler you aren't going to use now? if your interested in selling it pm me a price. your build is looking awesome

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
My lips are sealed... LOL
shane what are your plans with the elite dual fueler you aren't going to use now? if your interested in selling it pm me a price. your build is looking awesome

He already has it for sale.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33812

Latest posts

Members online