Project 1994.5 F250

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Looks to be a good project. Curious, why are you going with a 3 inch body lift?
I try to steer people away from them as they look retarded. IMHO. You will see to much of the frame and there will be gaps front and back you would need to cover. And Ive seen "covered" gaps like for example on the front in between the bumper and the rock gaurd under the grille, and they look really goofy and no where near as clean. The 4 inch sus. lift will be great. Easily clear 35's. Or go 6 inch lift, clears 37's.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
ee25813f.jpg

c2f936f4.jpg

21c1af34.jpg

131f85ff.jpg

75f55ee8.jpg

5fd36909.jpg

cb404205.jpg

d7ccde0f.jpg

6fc7af12.jpg

e9006d38.jpg

f94476e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341441600.968590.jpgBed will be going home this weekend! I have my old set of 35" master crafts that are going on some steel wheels, the body lift is coming off and going to mike at mikes diesel performance.

By the end of the summer I will be getting factory Alcoas, a new drivers side fender, and the center jump seat.

Big thanks to MattP, Yodersstrokin96, countryboyrob, cat_rebel, and oneofakindsd for all of the help thus far. I'm sure there are more but this wouldn't be going together this quick if it wasn't for these guys.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I need the fuse panel cover for the truck! if anyone has one let me know! grey preferably!

But on a positive note, me and cat got the truck going! Un plugged the glow plugs and gave it a few little sprays of ether and she fired right up within about 30 seconds of cranking! Idled great and rev'd up just fine!

I got the truck in the garage tonight I am going to attempt putting the clutch up and getting the transmission mounted up. Kind of nervous being its my first time working with one of these transmissions!

Buffalo444

Reaction score
I need the fuse panel cover for the truck! if anyone has one let me know! grey preferably!

But on a positive note, me and cat got the truck going! Un plugged the glow plugs and gave it a few little sprays of ether and she fired right up within about 30 seconds of cranking! Idled great and rev'd up just fine!

I got the truck in the garage tonight I am going to attempt putting the clutch up and getting the transmission mounted up. Kind of nervous being its my first time working with one of these transmissions!

For the interior of the truck? Get me your cell Konnor and I will get you the number of a guy who has one. It's tan, but interior paint is cheap.

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Turns over nice and quick, it got a new starter?

Have you guys idled it up at all, see if it maintains that smoothness thru the rpms?

Latest posts

Members online