Project 359...

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
427079_350158395059126_2137989105_n.jpg

kevin

Reaction score
Sweetttt.. you need to chop them air cleaner screens about 2 inches then flip your mirror brackets upside down , then some 6 inch cab and sleeper drop panels then you would be totally pimp lol

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Sweetttt.. you need to chop them air cleaner screens about 2 inches then flip your mirror brackets upside down , then some 6 inch cab and sleeper drop panels then you would be totally pimp lol

You really think the mirror flip would work?

I have a set of 8" cab and sleeper drops here at the shop...only problem I've run into is the sleeper drops hit the fuel tanks so I have to cut them to fit....

El chupacabra

Reaction score
FullI think you should paint the bumper and black out the stacks and get some door visors to give the doors that chopped look. And some fenders on the rear full or double hump fiberglass.

-Jake-

Last edited:

kevin

Reaction score
You really think the mirror flip would work?

I have a set of 8" cab and sleeper drops here at the shop...only problem I've run into is the sleeper drops hit the fuel tanks so I have to cut them to fit....

Yes I have my mirror brackets fliped.. you have to put the drivers side on the passenger side and vice versa .. ill dig up a pic.. 6 inch drop panels are the way to go, even if you can the 8s to fit there's not much room to put your feet on the step to get in and out and the 8s are prone to crack in time

Jomax

Reaction score
Truck looks amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using
TapTalk
2000 Black DRW F-350
Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.